Please nominate your favourite blogs
Reblogged from hughsviewsandnews.com
WHAT IS THE BASH?
If you’ve never attended a Blogger Bash event before then you’re in for a treat. Created by Sacha Black and aided by her intrepid committee of eight bloggers, the Bash is open to any blogger, regardless of age or niche. Previous events have included speakers, competitions, a panel, and attendees from all over the UK, Europe, the US, and Canada.
There will be an opportunity to network, eat cake, and meet some amazing online friends in person! The event takes place in a single day; timings and the exact breakdown of the day will be available closer to the event, but it will start mid-morning and end in the evening. We announce the winners of the Bloggers Bash Awards, which you, the blogging public, vote for. You can see last year’s winners here.
HOW DOES THE AWARDS PROCESS WORK?
Each year we stage a two-step awards ceremony.
STAGE 1 – You ‘NOMINATE’ who you would like to see listed in each category.
STAGE 2 – You vote for your favourite bloggers.
WARNING – YOU MUST READ THIS BEFORE NOMINATING
Now, a word of warning before you get nomination happy. In previous years, lots of you failed to read the rules or provide the correct information. That led to extra work for the committee who needed to take a full week to track down the information for all the nominated bloggers. We are a non-profit, voluntary group of bloggers, therefore we have taken the decision that we will automatically disqualify any nomination that comes in with:
- The wrong information
- Incomplete nomination
- Breaks the rules listed below.
We will not chase you for missing information and we will not notify you of any errors. It is your responsibility when nominating to triple check the rules and the nomination entry:
NOMINATION RULES (AKA THE SMALL PRINT)
Complete the nominations form at the bottom of this post – it will ping an email to the bash inbox, job done. It will only allow you to nominate for one award at a time, sorry, but that’s the way it is, if you want to nominate in every category you’ll need to fill it out several times.
- Your full name
- The full Website address of the blogger you are nominating
- The full name of the blogger’s website (this is the name that will be on the listing, if the nominator gets it wrong, tough).
- The category of the award you are entering them for.
- If you do not submit the required information, your nomination will be disqualified.
- You cannot nominate yourself.
- To ensure a spread of winners, you can only win in one category. Therefore, if you are nominated in more than one category we will attempt to contact you to ask what category you would prefer to be in. If you don’t want to choose, or we cannot reach you, then the committee will decide for you.
- You can only nominate ONCE in EACH category.
- You can only vote once in each category
- You can only win three years running. Should you win for three consecutive years, you will not be eligible to be nominated the following year – sozberries, but we want the awards to recognise as many bloggers as possible.
NOMINATIONS CLOSE at 23:59 (GMT) on 20th March 2018