Self Publish with Confidence is a one-day workshop, where you’ll learn:
· How to plan your book or ebook, whether fiction or non-fiction
· How to create an author platform
· What to use to format your book
· Tips and techniques for book marketing: social media, website, creative approaches
· How to make your own personalized Self Publishing Blueprint, which you’ll take home with you
Delivered by two authors, Christoph Fischer and Philippa Davies, who between them have published 22 titles ( both traditionally and indie published). They’ve reached over 150,000 downloads, with titles serialized by The Times and made into an S4C Film, which won two Welsh BAFTAS.
Christoph is the founder of Llandeilo Litfest and Philippa has over 4000 writing students on her best selling Udemy writing course, online.
This workshop will be fun and highly participative with guest speakers Helen Reynolds, author of cartoon book ‘Work It Out With A Pencil’ and Karin Mear, co-author of the Brecon Legends colouring book.
So if your inner author is longing to burst out into the world, please let us know and book yourself onto this workshop… and we look forward to working with you here.
Dates: October 7th in Cardiff and October 14th in Carmarthen
Booking links: Cardiff https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/self-publish-with-confidence-tickets-36638814681