Win a £100 Amazon gift card in the Glimpses competition. Five runners up will each receive a £20 Amazon gift card.
To celebrate the launch of my first book, now available on Kindle and in paperback, here’s the first of two competitions I am running over the next few months. For today’s competition, I’m offering you a chance to get your hands on one of six Amazon Gift Cards*.
One lucky winner will win a £100 Amazon Gift Card*
Five runners up will each win a £20 Amazon Gift Card*
*Amazon Gift Card will be purchased from winner’s country of residence. Where it’s not possible to purchase an Amazon Gift Card, a winner will receive cash equivalent via PayPal.
All you have to do, to be in with a chance of winning, is answer the following question, solve its anagram, and complete a tiebreaker.
Question: In the story ‘The Easter Bunny’ what is the name of the toy maker of the soft toy Denise decides to buy for her daughter and what is the toy maker’s name an anagram of?
Tiebreaker: Using no more than another 15 words, complete the following sentence:
I enjoy reading short stories because…
Email your answers to email@example.com, no later than 23:59 GMT on Tuesday 28th February 2017, ensuring you enter ‘Glimpses Competition’ in the subject line.
All winners will be contacted by email no later than Wednesday 15th March 2017. A list of winners will also be published on my blog on Tuesday 21st March 2017.
- Only entries sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org will be entered into the competition.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Anybody found to have entered the competition more than once will be disqualified.
- Immediate family members of the author, Hugh W. Roberts, are not eligible to enter.
- The competition closes at 23:59 GMT on Tuesday 28th February 2017. Entries received after this date will not be included.
- The competition is only open to adults aged 18 and over.
- Winners must agree to have their full name published on my blog.
- No alternative prizes are available.
- My decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you agree to abide by these rules.
I’ll be announcing the second Glimpses competition in January.
Buy Glimpses here.