“You’re Not Alone” an anthology in aid of MacMillan Cancer Care has been released. A paperback version is also available! Get your copy now!
Twenty-seven writers from around the world, including myself have entered an assortment of short stories for your pleasure, show your support by liking the new page on Facebook and expressing an interest in buying the book.
You’ll find the book on your Amazon via these links:
You’ll find the Facebook page here:
And here is the fund, in loving memory of Pamela Mary Winton
100% of the royalties earned or accrued in the purchase of this book, in all formats, will go to the Pamela Winton tribute fund, which is in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support.
An anthology, themed on relationships, of more than 20 authors
from around the world – from urban fantasy to stories that bring tears to the eye.
Cover Design by Christine Southworth
An international group of indie authors, inspired by the personal grief of one, decided to collaborate in the spring of 2015 in a project to create this multi-genre smorgasbord of original short stories, all with the same potent theme and relationship. Some are heartfelt, some funny, some poignant, and some are just a little bit scary and much like relationships themselves. All are by authors fired by the shared enthusiasm to give something back in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support. 100% of the profit made on the purchase of this book, in any format, goes to the charity. Cancer touches us all. It has in some way affected those who have contributed their time and talent here. This is our way of showing that we care.
Indie authors carry forward a revolutionary shift in publishing, which allows the author to be creative director in their own work. There are many exceptional, experienced and acclaimed writers who have decided to take this bold step in publishing. In producing this anthology we have also had the inestimable assistance on board of artists, graphic designers, and bloggers and all of whom have a place in our acknowledgments. You, the discerning reader, are the other vital part of this equation. By buying this book you are supporting the work of indie authors, as well as discovering their worth. You are also supporting the charity to which we have chosen to dedicate our work.
- A Year Afterwards – LESLEY HAYES, author of The Drowned Phoenician Sailor.
- Closure – BL PRIDE, author of Addiction (Book One, Beyond
- Colin and Sandy – ANTHONY RANDALL, author of The
- One of Those Days –IAN D MOORE, author of Salby Damned.
- Dolphins Dance– MIKE BILLINGTON, author of Corpus Delectable.
- A Special Evening– D AVRAHAM, author of The Shepherd King, (Book I:
Foundation Stone; and Off-Wire).
- At the Hands of the Healers–SALLYANN PHILLIPS, author of Angelís Blood (Book one, of
the Angelís Blood series).
- Dad– KAYLA HOWARTH, author of The Institute.
- Forever Yours – CHRISTOPHE FISCHER, author of The Luck
of the Weissensteiners (Book 1 of the Three Nations Trilogy).
- Fruits –PHYLLIS EDGERLY RING, author of the soon
to be published The Munich Girl: A Novel of the Legacies That Outlast War.
- Lillies on the Mantel – SYLVA FAE, soon to be
published children’s author, Sylvanian Ramblings sylvafae.co.uk
- Gabriel and the Minister Bird – ANDREW UPDEGROVE, author of The
- Inside Out – PENNY LUKER, author of The Truth Finder.
- Witch’s Mark– KATERINA SESTAKOVA NOVOTNA, author of Hawaiian
Lei of Shrunken Heads.
- Love’s Silent Ache – LISA SHAMBROOK, author of Beneath the Rainbow.
- Goals – TOM BENSON, author of A Taste
- If the Shoe Fits – KATHARINE E. HAMILTON, author of The
- The Birth– LUCINDA E. CLARKE, author of Amie.
- Lotta Blum – BARBARA DORAN, soon to be
published new author. Can be found at www.serendipitydoit.wordpress.com.
- Never too Old –ANGELA LOCKWOOD, author of Language in the Blood.
- Ooh Air Magrit – REBECCA BRYN, author of Touching the Wire.
- Babes – MAX POWER, author of Darkly
- A Stitch in Time – SK HOLMESLEY, author of Autumn
- Day Late Dollar Short –ERIC LAHTI, author of Henchmen.
- Love in an Elevator– S.E MEYER, author of Origins
(Book 1 of the Origins Series).
- No Longer Broken – NICO LAESER, author of Infinity:
An Anonymous Biography & Skin Cage.
- Last Goodbyes – PAUL RUDDOCK, author of Not What You Thought.
- The Yoga Bowl – FELIPE ADAN LERMA, author of One Night in the Hill Country
With invaluable help editing and polishing from Diana J Febry author of Bells On Her Toes